Friday 10 April 2009

:( No crafting for a week! :(

Sad to not be crafting for the next week but looking forward to spending the week with my mum and dad. Work has been so hectic that I hardly had time to stop and think this week hence not many cards completed! I had hoped to finish a Dotties World Challenge one but it just aint gonna happen but hopefully once I get back and we get thru april and May at work things will settle down again and I'll get the chance to be more prolific again. Anyway I hope you all have a Fantastic Easter and I will try and drop by while I'm at mums. x

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER Jac!! I'm off for a week now too... hope to be around more when i get back too! Have fun at your parents :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Jac! Hope you have a great time at your mums!
    Stamps... um... probably will buy some (add to the huge collection!!) Will depend on the postage though!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a fantastic time Jac!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x