Saturday 28 February 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #4


I love this challenge blog, really makes me stop and look at my stash! Anyway this weeks sketch over at Sketch & Stash is great and I couldnt resist using Busy Dottie & George from the Christmas bundle available over at Charmed Cards & Crafts although I have had this bundle for sometime I have never used these images, the paper is digi from a recent freebie kit called Big Top by Stolen Moments, the gems and brads are from my stash and the flowers are part of a bunch I bought the other day at Wilkinsons. TFL - now I must get on with some ironing! hope to be back later though!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea Jac!! It works wonderfully with the sketch!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x