Friday 13 February 2009

SCSC #18 Recycle something


Great idea for a challenge over at SCSC this week which is to use something recycled so I dedcided to use an old cd case as a way of storing my new Sugar Nellie stamps adn now that I've done this one I only have another 5 to go (at the moment!lol), papers and flowers are all pm and the image is coloured using whispers pens and sakura stardust pens. TFL

and now I must go to bed as I have ironing and packing to sort tomorrow and no doubt I'll be popping on here too! Night x

6 comments:

  1. what a fab idea Jac - I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! Love that image!
    Have a fun time! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great recycling

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Jac and great recycling too :)

    Thanks for joining us at scsc:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent idea Jac! Perfect to store your stamps and I like the way you've decorated it too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea Jac! Have you made them all yet? lol!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x