Monday 1 December 2008

PTW Dawnys sketch #3


PTW challenge this week was another fabby sketch by DawnyP and due to quite a busy week this week I was a bit late getting this one done too! Papers are digi from ShabbyPrincess called Holiday Magic, light blue cs, the fabulous pre coloured Dottie dressed as a Christmas tree available at Charmed Cards to which I added some glitz using sakura stardust pens, some gold thread and blue tree brads from my stash, oh and a vellum sentiment. TFL and now I'm off to bed which is where I should have headed a couple of hours ago really! lol

4 comments:

  1. Great card Jac - love the clours/papers! Thanks for jining us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jac, lots of colour and interest. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is GORGEOUS Jac!! I LOVE everything about it!! Love the colour and layout and.. all of it!!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is such a gorgeous card Jac! Dottie looks so pretty on your card! I love the colour scheme you have used!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x