Friday 29 August 2008

Good Afternoon

Afternoon all, only a really quick posting as I'm actually in the middle of the dreaded hw! but thought I'd stop for 5 mins and catch my breath! Went out this morning and collected MIL's new cat from the RSPCA, gorgeous little thing, 18 months old and very friendly by the time we left MIL the cat had been sitting on Rias lap quite happily although still looking round nervously at every sound. Well best get on with it but I hope to be back later with a card or 2 as I need to do Dotties challenge this week and a card to enter Sammi's blog candy - go check it out. Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. HW....:-0 what's that!...lol

    look forward to seeing your cards later Jac:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, kitty sound gorgeous! We need to see photos!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. please don't encourage her, she really does need to finish the h/w.....and my birthday card !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you got the h/w done.. eww! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x