Wednesday 14 January 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

OOh I was very lucky to win the Button Up challenge over at The East Wind and I got to choose 3 images as my prize, it took me ages to choose which 3 and once I had them I couldn't wait to have a play.  For this card I have used Aurora Reindeer, I saw lots of beautiful cards using this image in the run up to Christmas so I have used her here just as a winter greeting, so it's suitable for a winter birthday or just to say hello.  I have coloured her using copics and spectrum pens & pencils and I added glamour dust to her coat and hat.  I have embossed the background cs with snowflakes then rubbed over with espresso ink on a cotton ball, the edges of the image and pc generated sentiment have also been inked and I finished off with some green liquid pearls.



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #62 ~ Anything Goes #3
Art by Miran #23 ~ Anything Goes #2
Allsorts #293 ~ New & Cute
Sentimental Sundays #241 ~ Winter sparkle
Great Impressions ~ January ~ Snow friends
Love to Create #149 ~ Add some snowflakes
Crafting from the Heart #42 ~ Anything Goes #2
Tuesday Throwdown #227 ~ Sketch
TFL

10 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Jac, thanks so much for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I LOVE the beautiful image and the fabulous shine and texture! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! Hope you join us again soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card at my "new and cute" theme over at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning jac oh wow this is awesome have just coloured this up how strange. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Stunning colouring. Thank you for joining us at CFTH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im currently trying to colour up this beauty, you have done an amazing job. Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty image, and you've colored it so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card!! That image is absolutely adorable! Love your take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x