Friday 9 January 2015

Crafty Catz #261 ~ Polka Dots

Good morning, time for a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week it's the turn of the very talented Cindy and she wants to see 'Polka Dots' and our fabulous sponsor is 



The prize will be a 10$ Gift voucher

The DT were given some wonderful designs to inspire you with.  I chose to use the sentiment and make it the focal point of my card, not something I do very often but I am pleased with how this turned out. The papers are First Edition Blank Canvas and the plain blue pieces I embossed with a raindrop fiskars embossing plate.  I distressed the edges and then cut a cloud using a Quikcutz die and gently inked the edges then added some pastel pink beads using invisible thread and raised the cloud on foam pads. A nice and simple card (like me then!) but I like it, hope you can join us this week.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Love to Create #148 ~ Anything Goes #2
Not Just Cards #10 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #41 ~ Anything Goes #2
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
TFL

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shabby card Jac, I do love abit of distressing but don't do it often enough...
    Have a lovely week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card jac loving the little cloud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jac fabulous paper's and design have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you added the beads to the clouds, what a super-fun idea! I am goint to steal... ekhm... to inspire myself with that LOL Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully made - love the papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart - hope you'll join us again soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout you've used this week hun, it really sets off the sentiment. Hope you have a great weekend. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours and your layout. So cute with the little cloud too.

    Hope you have a great week!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the spotty papers and the little cloud! gorgeous
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x