Monday 5 January 2015

Exciting News!

I have some really exciting to news to share with you today regarding the fabulous Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Suzette the wonderful owner of Crafty Sentiments Designs will be showcasing some awesome new stamps over on Create & Craft!  There is a live show This Wednesday the 7th January at 11 am and these new stamps will initially only be available on Create & Craft.  You are not going to want to miss this show.  I was very lucky and got to have a play with just one of the new stamps and I'd like to show you what I did as a quick taster of what's to come.

The stamp I used is called 'Isobel' she is adorable and I made 2 cards with her. 

For my first card I went with a square and used Portobello Road papers and coloured Isobel with reds & blues to match using copics and spectrum pens & pencils.  The rolled roses are cut on the cricut and then added some punched corners and a punched butterfly.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss #269 ~ Anything Goes
Art By Miran #22 ~ Anything Goes 
Sister Act Card Challenge #87 ~ Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' ~ New ~ New stamp
Love to Create #148 ~ Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #10 ~ Anything Goes

And for my second card I wanted a softer more vintagey look.  I went with a rectangular card this time and did lots of distressing of edges, the papers are Santoro and I added part of an old postcard (the large rose picture), added some cream lace and a little stamped tag sentiment, the brad is from the same collection as the papers.  I coloured Isobel using copics and spectrum pens & pencils and the piece of mesh behind her is a paperlace Cricut die cut which I have heat embossed several times using black, antique gold and bronze poders I was looking for a bit of an old rusty feeling, I like how it turned out but needs a bit more practice! lol 




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Art By Miran #22 ~ Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #135 ~ Something New ~ New stamp
Love to Create #148 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Boots ~ Out with the old in with the new ~ cream lace old, stamp new
Not Just Cards #10 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart #41 ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to tune in to Create & Craft on Wednesday at 11 am.

11 comments:

  1. Great images and cards Jac, super makes, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute thank you for joining the crafting from the heart challenge. Good luck Alana dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cute cards, lovely image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. I love the hearts background combined with the image and lace. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely stamp! Your cards are both gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jac this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 22nd ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fab! Just goes to show you can make very different cards with the same image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card.. Thank you for joining our 22nd challenge at Art by Mi Ran Challenge blog.. Good luck ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Art By Mi Ran's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello jac,

    Your cards are gorgeous

    With my dt hat on - thank you for joining us at a gem of a challenge

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x