Monday, 20 October 2014

Holly Girl

Just recently I was very lucky to get picked as a winner over at Not Just Cards and I won 3 Dilly Bean Images and here is a card I have made tonight with one of those images.  

Holly Girl Framed, I have coloured her with a mix of copics and spectrums, the background paper is from JS Victorian Christmas CD (and in order to find that I came across a whole heap of forgotten long stashed away stash! no longer stashed away! lol)  I then added some quikcutz holly leaves, white ribbon roses and red gems.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Ruby's Rainbow #90 ~ Use your prizes/freebies
Creative Fingers #53 ~ Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #79 ~ Anything Goes
Art by Miran #17~ Anything Goes
TFL

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 17th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jac this is so pretty! Love the white roses with the holly leaves! Very pretty!

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Ruby´s Rainbow.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x