Monday 20 October 2014

Holly Girl

Just recently I was very lucky to get picked as a winner over at Not Just Cards and I won 3 Dilly Bean Images and here is a card I have made tonight with one of those images.  

Holly Girl Framed, I have coloured her with a mix of copics and spectrums, the background paper is from JS Victorian Christmas CD (and in order to find that I came across a whole heap of forgotten long stashed away stash! no longer stashed away! lol)  I then added some quikcutz holly leaves, white ribbon roses and red gems.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Ruby's Rainbow #90 ~ Use your prizes/freebies
Creative Fingers #53 ~ Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #79 ~ Anything Goes
Art by Miran #17~ Anything Goes
TFL

1 comment:

  1. Jac this is so pretty! Love the white roses with the holly leaves! Very pretty!

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Ruby´s Rainbow.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x