Friday 24 October 2014

Crafty Catz #282 ~ Thank You

Here we are it's Friday and doesn't time seem to be flying by!  Over at Crafty Catz it's time for a new challenge and this week it was the wonderful Anna's turn to choose the theme and she chose 'Thank You' now we all need to a few of these in our collection don't we.  We are sponsored this week by

Either a £20 worth of goodies
or a £20 voucher to spend in our online store.
(unfortunately they no longer post to the USA)



Just recently as my crafting has been a little limited I have been going through some of my older stash and stamps so this week I decided to use one of my old TGF stamps, I love the happy little face of this image and her spotty dress, I coloured her with a mix of copics and spectrums, the sentiment is also TGF, papers are Bearly Mine Designs.  I rolled the mat piece for some added dimension and finished off with some flowers, leaf, gem strand and glass butterflies.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
OSAAT #222 ~ Anything Goes with a Butterfly
TFL

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jac love the image beautiful colour's and paper's have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty and girly. Loving the purple and yellow. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jac, I hope your feeling better and not in pain...have a good week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card, love the backing papers,have a good weekend
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jac, this happy face on the card made me smile, too, what an adorable stamp. Love this cool background, it gives a special touch to this card. Fingers crossed for you, get well soon.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, love the image and the background is so pretty! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely, sunny, thank you card. Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card and love the papers too
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this time, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x