Monday 13 June 2011

OSAAT ~ Tag It

I started this Tag Book of Bookmarks off to meet the challenge over at OSAAT which this week is tag it but other than that I realised while I was making it that I didnt have anyone in mind to actually give it too, it is quite masculine but my dad has now got one of those 'kindles' so it wont really work for him so it will have to stay in my box until I find the right recipient!  I have used Bo Bunny papers A Gift Of Love and the images are from the Joanna Sheen cd Dancing with Shadows.  All the edges have been inked to give a more vintage/distressed feel to the whole project and I have printed each image twice but on different backgrounds and then stuck them together for added interest and strength.  I have included quite a few pics so that you can see how it all works together.  This is different for me but I must say I enjoyed making it.
All closed up and no one to go to!


Opened up


Side one of the bookmarks (I think this is my fave side)


And finally side two!

Thanks for sticking with the post I know the pics make it a bit long but wanted to give you an idea of what the whole project looked like.

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky #76 ~ Magnificent Men
Crafty Catz #86 ~ Bookmarks
Incy Wincy Designs #98 ~ Fathers Day/masculine
Cupcake Craft #146 ~ Boy oh Boy
MAWTT #102 ~ Anything but a card
TFL

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jac, I love your project, it will make a wonderful gift. Gorgeous images and great vintage feel. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow .. i love this tag book - the images are Fab,, i have the CD - must get it out again
    Have you entered our anything but a card challenge at MAWTT
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac, what a fab idea, and they are so lovely, thanks for sharing them with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tag project and maybe your Dad would still like to look at the bookmarks even if he doesn't use them. Thanks for sharing with us all here at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jac
    A fabulous idea and beautiful bookmark's,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic project. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous vintage images and gorgeous papers - this would make a lovely gift. Thank you for sharing with us at the MAWTT challenge - hope to see you again next time. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and very unique! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous !!
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'tag it' challenge. Good Luck !
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag book with such fabulous images. Thanks so much for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice project! I love the papers! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous male card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x