Thursday 9 June 2011

Crafty Sentiments ~ Sparkle

Ok, its Thursday so time for another great challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week its a nice easy one for you 'SPARKLE' and we know how you all love your sparkles for your cards.  We have a great sponsor for you too, its

how fabulous.

So for my card I combined 2 of the new stamps from the Primrose collection, available at the Crafty Sentiments store and now with free p&p to all UK customers!  I have used the bench stamp and combined it with 'Take a Break' I have coloured the images with a mix of copics, wc pencils and some sakura stardust then I added more sparkle in the form of glitter which I think shows up better in the 2nd photo.  My background paper is from a Raspberry Road Designs digi kit called Earth Day, the flowers are from my stash and I added glitter to the big one, I also added glitter to my brad.  The sentiment is also from the Crafty Sentiment Store and is a new black & white digi stamp which I have recoloured in PSE5.


and now for a close up of all that glitter (definately more glitter than I normally use! lol)



So I hope that when you have stopped by other DT members blogs andchecked out their awesome work you will be coming to join in our challenge, we look forward to seeing you over at Crafty Sentiments  Remeber you dont have to use a Crafty Sentiments image but we would LOVE to see them.  Have fun with that sparkle! xx

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #85 ~ lots of circles
Totally Paper Crafts #69 ~ get fruity
Simon Says Stamp ~ Lets Get Fruity
Digital Tuesday #114 ~ In the garden/or outdoors
Crafts and Me #38 ~ Stamp Something

Thanks for stopping by x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, love the colours!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card full of sparkle. Hope all is well with you, Hurray bloggers letting me comment this week!!!
    Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful little scene - and i love the tree DP
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love all the sparkle, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious card! I love the colors and the image is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jac, wonderful card, I am loving all the sparkles. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Images look fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jac, wonderful colour scheme and such a sweet image and I love her sparkly apples!!

    So happy you could join us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love all the sparkle it really stands out and looks beautiful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! I love the papers/colors. Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x