Sunday 12 June 2011

A Hybrid card

Well I have been busy sorting thru all the digi stuff I have on my pcs and transferring stuff to my external harddrive yesterday and today, still have some to go thru yet but took some time out to make a card this afternoon and decided to go with a hybrid card.  So made my background in PSE5 using a digi kit called 'Summer Berries' by Staceys Scraps.  When I was happy with it I printed it off and also printed of a strawberry element which I mounted in a 'build-a-brad' and added before sticking to card.  I then stamped my image 'Strawberry Delight' available at the Crafty Sentiments Store directly onto the card and added colour using my copics and wc pencils then finished off with a freebie sentiment from Docrafts Creativity magazine a while back.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;
Cupcake Crafts #145 ~ Things with tails
Tuesday Throwdown #52 ~ An Animal
Craft 4 Eternity #23 ~ Colour + picture challenge ~ strawberry & Cream
Sweet Stampin Challenge ~ Food Glorious Food
Thanks for stopping by xx

4 comments:

  1. awww -so pretty , love the strawberry embellie
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow yes you should be pleased with it, it is gorgeous, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew Jac, you're a hard woman to find!! You accidentally linked your entry on Sweet Stampin back to Sweet Stampin, but at least I found you so I can come see your card. It's definitely a cutie & I love the expression on his face - I think he looks satisfied lol! Love how you've kept it soft & muted. Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    P.S. Tag card a few posts up..... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! Love it to bits! Thanks for joining us on Sweet Stampin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x