Wednesday 23 March 2011

OSAAT ~ For the Boys

Gosh I really dont know where time is going, the challenge this week over at OSAAT is 'For the Boys' but it is also time to make another card for their Christmas Club (CC) but unfortunately I missed the February CC I think most of Feb passed me by in a blur! lol  Anyway I'm still going to try and do a CC card each month from now on in.  This time I have used an image from Pollycraft Designs called Maurice and the Christmas socks, I have coloured him using copics and a touch of sakura stardust too and then I diamond glazed his glasses but it doesnt really show  in the pic.  My papers are Bo Bunny A Gift of Love, the flower is a Prima tiny tot, the holly at the bottom is a wooden button that I coloured with copics and stardust pens and the sentiment charm came from the cheapy shop in town (6 charms for £1). 


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sketch and Stash # 57 ~ added option of keeping it simple ~ my neglected stash is the digi stamp as this is the first time I've used it!
Crafts and Me # 27 ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to come back tomorrow for the Crafty Sentiments blog hop!

8 comments:

  1. oh thats a fab image Jac.. really made me chuckle
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image and great card - I too am trying to some CC each month to say a rush in November

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac,

    This is super cute, thanks for sharing this adorable card with us at OSAAT.

    Hugs, marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. morning Jac, really fabby card, love your image and the papers go great with him:)

    thanks for joining us at sketch n stash:)

    hope you and yours are all keeping well:)

    love and hugs

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sssssoooooo cute Jac, brilliant christmas card...thanks for joining in with our Crafts & Me challenge this week
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Jac! love the image and fabby dp's too hun...

    thank you for joining us at sketch n stash and good luck!!..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. What a fantastic image Maurice is.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Something for the boys' challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Jac love the cute image and the little joy charm thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x