Saturday 19 March 2011

Digital Tuesday # 102 ~ It a magical world

Hello, now when I saw the challenge this week over at Digital Tuesday I just knew what image I HAD to use, it is an image designed by a good blogging buddy who I am sure you have all heard off ... Sammi of Stuff By Sammi she makes the most awesome cards but what some of you might not know is that she did also design her own digi stamps and sell them under the name of Crafty Muse and I was very lucky to be part of her DT and this little guy that I have used for my card is from those days and this has always been a favourite of mine and it was great to bring him out for an airing!  I have coloured him using my copics and stardust glitter pens, the background paper is textured, holographic shiny stuff that I bought years ago when making a fantasy circle journal as I thought it was a bit like I imagine dragon skin to be and I love all the colours it shines out.  The sentiment quote is from Sentimental Sundays and then I finished the card off with some little wooden buttons that I coloured with the stardust glitter pen.



I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays #46 ~ Lets go Green
ABC ~ Q is for Quotes
Cupcake Crafts # 133 ~ Up in the air with optional green
Paper Sundaes # 60 ~ Keep it Simple
Creative Card Crew ~ Show us some green
Delightful Challenges ~ Delightful Green

Thanks for stopping by. xx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Love that dragon image, and your quote is fab! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful little card and such a fab dragon image! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake...good luck! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the dragon is fab and i love that shimmery scale like background
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a magical card ;)
    Love the little dragon image and the colours you've used. Fab colouring.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jac
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your card is so lovely ! Love the background ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son would love that dragon image! Cute card! Thanks for joining us for our green challenge at Delightful Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how exciting!! He was definitely one of my favs too! Thanks for using him again.. made my day! LOVE your card!! That paper is something special!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x