Saturday, 30 October 2010

Creative Inspirations #84 colour challenge

When I was checking out the challenges around this week this one over at Creative Inspirations to use Brown, Sage & Cream caught my eye as its not colours I tend to use very much together and I really wanted to give it a try so here is my card.  My main cs is actually cream and is shiny (didnt know they were shiny when I bought them! lol) the other pieces of brown cs are from my scraps drawers, I cut them with a wavy edge using my rotary purple cows trimmer that I got at Creative Stitches (first time I've used it!), the green gingham organza ribbon I have had in my box for ages and the little flowers are also from Creative Stitches.  The sentiment is a freebie from Sentimental Sundays.  This card is different for me (no image) but I like how it turned out and I have some more wonderful sentiments from Sentimental Sundays too! lol


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown #23 ~ Sentimentally Yours
Fab & Funky #46 ~ Keeping it Clean & Simple
2 Sisters Challenges  #11  ~ No Designer Paper
TFL

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Wonderful colors for the season and the sentiment is so true. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a pretty card! Love it that clean & simple!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, love the sentiment, so true! Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Thanks for playing along with our colour scheme this week at Wednesdays's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x