Sunday 29 March 2009

PTW - Dawnys Sketch #11


over at PTW is another gorgeous sketch by Dawny P, I love her sketches but didnt think I was going to make this one in time but I have (only just!) Papers are BG sugared, flower from my stash, Amy Butler button, quote is from K&Co Proverbs To Go Box and the image is the gorgeously cute Daisy by Sugar Nellie which has been coloured using Whispers pens and a touch of sakura glaze. TFL I am now off to bed as I have a paperwork day at work tomorrow starting at 8.30 so no doubt by the time I finish at 4 I will have a headache!lol but no doubt I'll try and fit some crafting in tomorrow night!

4 comments:

  1. Aww Jac, that is lovely! Great image and beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Jac! Your stash is so pretty!! I hope you have got through your paperwork day ok!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jac, so pretty! I love the sentiment too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Jac! Daisy is so cute and your colouring is fantastic. The papers and embellishments are scrummy too!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x