Monday 2 March 2009

Not a card!


No! I have spent the past 24 hours or so trying to complete a circle journal layout and boy have I struggled with this one! most of the books in this cj have been stories for children but this one is adult and is a bit of a love story (I hope!) at least my bit is! I wanted to keep the page fairly simple and hopefully stylish and the ideas I had originally just didnt work properly and I got very frustrated but in the end I am quite pleased with how it turned out. Anyway here it is. I think I've still got about 3 books to go! Right now I'm off to try and get my MTTC card finished so I may be back again later. As always TFL and I love reading the comments that you leave, thank you all. x

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x