Sunday 29 January 2012

Clean & Simple

I cant believe how long it has taken me to put this card together, not because it was difficult but because of constant interruptions (he has now gone out fishing!lol) and then my Cricut wasnt cutting properly but its ok it turned out to be the blade so I have replaced that and all is well again!  Papers are Papermania Regency, background, butterflies cut with Cricut Paperlace cartridge and the sentiment printed directly to pp is from Sentimental Sundays and cut out using a Nellies Multi Frame and then put on foam pads for a little dimension finished off with a few pale pink rhinestones.  Not my usual style but I like it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Our Creative Corner ~ Hip to be square sketch challenge (love this sketch)
Crazy Challenge #103 ~ Vintage (Regency style papers)
Crafty Catz #117 ~Things with wings
Totally Gorjuss ~ K.I.S.S.
TFL

6 comments:

  1. oh this is so pretty .. love these butterflies
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card. I love the butterflies and the colors you chose to work with. The sentiment is so true, too.
    thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is oh so pretty ... I love the gorgeous butterflies and script background ... and that sentiment is just perfect!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello....Beautiful card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x