Tuesday 13 December 2011

Crafty Sentiments - Purple & Green

Now before I get onto this weeks challenge for Crafty Sentiments, I must remind you about the SALE that is going on right now over at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS, dont miss out!

Right this week the challenge at Crafty Sentiments has been set by the lovely Jan and she would like us all to use PURPLE & GREEN I love this colour combo!  For my card I have used some old Papermania papers and coloured cs.  My image is the cute Let It Snow digi stamp which is available at Crafty Sentiments Designs, I used my copics and then went mad with my pots of glitter!  The sentiment has been stamped using purple ink and cut out using a Crafty Cutters Vintage Die Lable also available at Crafty Sentiments Designs and the ribbon came free with a magazine this month.


Dont for get to check out the rest of the wonderful creations made by the amazing DT and then why not come and join us for this fun colour challenge.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me #64 ~ Winter (snow/snowflakes)
Creative Inspirations #141 ~ Snow much fun
Stampin' for the weekend #22 ~ Christmas
Totally Gorjuss #110 ~ Let It Snow
TFL
 


6 comments:

  1. Hiya, I love this image he is so happy and cute, hope alls well with you, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the embossing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love these colours too - must try and get a card made
    LOve the cute little snowman and the little tree border
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hun, just love the row of trees!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jac

    Another wonderful creation - I too love purple and green.

    Love the embossing and that cute little snowman.

    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck.

    I hope you will be able to join in our challenge next week.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x