Monday 9 June 2008

Hello

Wow, thank you to everyone who has left me such positive comments about my recent cards, I really do appreciate it, after all who doesn't like to receive a bit of praise every now and again. Well today has been hot and boring! Had an NVQ meeting this morning then came home and did a bit of the housework, prepared lasagne for tea and not a lot else so I am now in my craft room and planning on doing something for fun and that is interesting to me at least I will when I've cleared my desk so that I can work on it! I am such an untidy crafter! Have you been over to Dotties World today? Nicola has made a truely gorgeous anniversary card incorporating a dovecot and busy George & Dottie from the Christmas collection, totally awesome and inspiring and there have been some fab cards done for the challenge this week, what an incredibly talented bunch of ladies. Right I'm off to clear my desk and play, might get back later. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jac, sounds like you have had a busy day.yep, we had lasgane for tea too and I also cleared my desk and yes it's been very hot here today in fact so hot i now look like rudolph..lol. hope to see another creation from ya later:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x