Thursday 16 August 2018

Family Fun In The Sun

Just wanted to pop on and share a project I made for the progressive challenge over at SBS Friends.  This month there was a choice of images and I went with Beach Family and decided that rather than just making a card I made a little photo/scrap album.  The background is just a piece out of an old road atlas, I framed the image, which was coloured with copics and chameleons, to look like a Polaroid and added a stamped sentiment from PTI.  The little postcard is a print and cut with the Cricut, the film strip is a sizzix die cut, a couple of little wooden bits a sticker and fabric sticker added and all finished off with ribbons along the top.  Had fun with this.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Not Just Cards ~ August ~ ATG
Crafty Gals Corner #172 ~ Add a ribbon or a bow
Crafty Creations #372 ~ ATG
Creative Inspirations ~ August ~ Holidays
Craft Rocket #51 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x

6 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! I love everything about it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning card I just love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I love how you used the old road map as the background...very creative! Thanks for sharing and joining the fun this month at Crafty Creations Challenges and best of luck to you in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool idea Jac! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x