Saturday 28 July 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge #427 ~ Anything Goes

Oops running late again I think I must have been the White Rabbit in a former life!  Anyway I'm here now with my card for the new challenge over at Crafty Catz an the theme is Anything Goes.  Our fabulous teamie Nick is hosting this week and she gave us the added twist of using yellow.  We have a wonderful sponsor this week 


prize...4 images of winners choice

After this weeks challenge the Crafty Catz are taking a summer break but we will be back on September 7 with more wonderful challenges and sponsors, so we hope you all have a fabulous break and enjoy the summer sun.

Now onto my card, I have used a cute Bugaboo image called Bee Flower which I have coloured with Chameleons and added some SN Sparkle.  I used 2 shades of yellow cs and several die cuts and hey presto my card.

 Close up of the SN Sparkles on image

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Creations #371 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x


8 comments:

  1. Very cute Jac, I do love your Honey Bee, I love Bugaboo images. Love your fancy die cut corners and the glitter pen on our little Bees Face. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely happy sunny card, enjoy our break x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely happy card Jac so cute...hope you're having a nice weekend..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jac, love the sparkle. Have a good week. Lilly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the image sparkle, so cool! Great design and I love all the yellow.
    Hope you´ll have a great break!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, this is one of my favourite Bugaboo images and I love the dies and colours you have used.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x