Sunday 26 April 2015

Coming Back As A Man

Just thought I'd share with the card I have made to enter the Facebook Challenge over at The East Wind where the challenge was to be inspired by a song,  I was originally going to use American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy but when I was scrolling through my itunes I happened across The Shocking Miss Emerald album and 1 song just jumped out at me ~ Coming Back As A Man' and I knew then that I was going to use the wonder TEW image 'Lucy Loo Mad Hatter' and I had great fun colouring her in.  I also remembered that I had a piece of ribbon left that would fit perfectly with the image.  Then I decided to go with Kraft/red/black colour combo.  The ticket border is cut on the Cricut using Elegant Edges and I finished off with a wooden hat to which I added some red ribbon and a few brads and black pearls.  A little out of the box I know but that's what challenges are all about.




















I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafting From the Heart #56 ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration #310 ~ Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #243 ~ Inspired by a book ~ Alice in Wonderland
Brown Sugar #143 ~ Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #103 ~ Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity #223 ~ Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #89 ~ Use a die cut
TFL

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! Love your image and wonderful embellies. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to pop over and say how fabulous this is Jac, I love it, good luck in your FB challenge too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, a great colour combo. Thank you for joining in with us this week. Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic fun card. Wonderful coloring and great of the great image. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jac this is fun and lovely! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card and image thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jac. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is fabulous! I love the image and that you used it for the Alice and Wonderland. Wonderful colors and layout. Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I am in LOVE with this card. Fantastic image (and colored to perfection!) and I love the kraft/red combination. Great card Jac. Thanks for sharing it.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Jac you have been busy, this card is amazing and your colours and embellishments are perfect. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenges. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Jac! Fabulous card :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO cute card, love colours and design. !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x