Thursday 16 April 2015

A Good Book

Good morning, I just thought I'd share my latest project with you.  I finished it late last night but was just too tired to up load it!  I have made a bookmark for a friend at work as we were chatting about books and it turns out she is a 'page folder'! Oh No!  turning down the pages is not something we do, infact Ria can read a brand new book without putting a fold or crease in the spine, most of her books if they are not second hand are in pristine condition despite being read several times.  I have even known her in a book shop ask them if they have another copy of something if the cover is creased or damaged! lol Anyway back to my project I have used a fabulous image from TEW 'Lucy Loo Bookaholic' thought it was the perfect image for a bookmark.  She is coloured with copics and spectrum pencils. I have backed it with a scrap from DCWV Natural Stack, added a cream eyelet to strengthen the hole for the funky fibres.
 

I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #75 ~ Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays #254 ~ NO sentiment
Not Just Cards #17 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart #55 ~ Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow #102 ~ CAS
The East Wind #29 ~ Fibre-licious
TFL

7 comments:

  1. Love this, a great image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bookmarks! thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow
    Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That image is perfect and I love the paper you've used too.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool bookmark, lots of fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    AJ ~ DT Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  5. great coloring on the fab image, Jac! This wss my first TEW image and I still love her to bits. What a wonderful bookmark. LOVE the fibers. Thanks so much for joining us at TEW. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect, love a good bookmark/tag and you nailed it! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow too.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x