Friday 8 August 2014

Crafty Catz #243 ~ Lazy Days of Summer

Good morning it's time for a brand new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this time the theme is 'Lazy Days of Summer' and has been chosen by the wonderful Nina.  We have a fabulous sponsor in the shape of 
gif maker

Now for my card this week I remembered a digi stamp that I had from Charmed Cards & Crafts designed by Louise Brigden that I have had for a very long time (I have lots of her images!  They were the first ones that I got into when starting my card making journey) and I teamed Peggy Pig up with some new papers I bought last week, First Edition ~ Blank Canvas, the sentiment on the front is cut on the Cricut using papers from the pad too and I finished off with some gems and some funky fibres (again I've had this for ages! lol).

for the inside I generated the sentiment on the pc and matted it with the same papers and fibres used on the front.
I'm really pleased with how this turned out, the bright bold colours are so summery, I hope you can find the time to play along with us this week.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Digi Makeover #152 ~ Anything Goes
Love to Create #127 ~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #275 ~ Here Comes Summer
TFL

12 comments:

  1. looks just like me lol, a lovely bright card and love the inside
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac, this makes me smile each time I see it, fab image and lovely, bright papers....
    Have a really good week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jac just love the fun image fab colour's and design have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello hun, super fun card. Have a lovely weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card makes me smile so much! just so much fun. Hope you have a great weekend. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Cute! Cute!
    Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, Jac! I love the fact you decorated the inside as well, nice touch!
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! Love the way you used the sentiments! The image is so cute.

    Hope you had a great weekend and a good week to come
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous image. I love the matching sentiment. Love how you have decorated the inside too. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation, thank you for joining Creative inspirations here comes summer challenge
    CraftyNatalie: DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x