Sunday 2 February 2014

Fishing George

This card is a commissioned card requested by my aunt so I hope she likes it.  She gave me some key points to work with and fishing and Man U were among them so that was my starting point.  After racking my (tiny) brain for inspiration I suddenly remembered good ole 'George' from the pen of Louise Brigden over at Charmed Cards & Crafts.  Once upon a time I only had Dottie & George digi images and used them so much, so bringing George out again was like revisiting an old friend!  Anyway I coloured George with copics and spectrums and added a tiny bit of sakura stardust to the fish.  Papers are a freebie download I got ages ago but can't remember where from and Kraft cs. the sentiments are some stamps and I finished off with some ribbon from my stash.  I decorated the inside of this card (very simply) with some of the paper and Kraft and a pc generated sentiment.



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations #250 ~ Stamping
2 Sisters #173 ~ Embossing
Challenges 4 Everybody #38 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card for a fisherman, I am sure your aunt will be satisfied. Love the combination of brown and red. Have a nice week!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card!!! Love the image and your coloring is great! Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic male orientated card, the fisherman is great.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x