Tuesday 11 February 2014

Buttons & Bows with Crafty Sentiments

This week over at Crafty Sentiments our theme has been chosen by Caz and she wants to see buttons and or bows, so plenty of scope there.  The prize for this week is fabulous too ... 

For my card I have used one of the recent releases 'Dayna' who you can find over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  Coloured with spectrums and I decoupaged the balloon, the paper is Bearly Mine Designs teamed with Kraft cs.  The sentiment is 2 stamps from 'Sentimentals' from Crafters Companion and I finished off with a bow shaped wooden button and some gem strands.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Great Card Fab Image And Love The Shape You Have Placed It On.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x