Saturday, 19 November 2011

Went a bit mad with the glitter (and not a lot else!)

Now don't get me wrong I do like a bit of bling every now and again so I tend to use my glitter in small amounts but this time the glitter just took hold!  The end result is a very sparkly card which was very difficult to photograph at its best!  The image is from a sheet of preprinted acetate that I bought at a craft show about a year ago (or it might have been 2!) along with lots of different colour glitters.  I framed the image by using a Nellies Multi Frame and then debossed the remainder got out my glue pen and went mad with glamour dust.  Hope you like it.

and also a closer look at all that glitter!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ABC ~ D is for dazzle
Fab 'n' Funky ~ Baby Its Cold Outside
Totally Gorjuss #107 ~ Swirly Whirly
2 Sisters #66 ~ Let it sparkle
Just Us Girls #111 ~ Red Green & White
Thanks for stopping by. xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jac. I love all that lovely glitter. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love it, sooo glittery and pretty, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I call dazzle!

    Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining in with our Dazzle challenge at ABC.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card - love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Swirls, Thanks for playing this week at TG!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely snowman card... love the snowing feeling!!!thanks for playing with us a ABC Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x