Wednesday 24 August 2011

Summer of Fun preview day 3

Ok time for another preview of these wonderful stamps that will be available for you all to buy tomorrow over at the Crafty Sentiment Store and in celebration of this we will be having a little blog hop along with our weekly challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog and giving 4 of you the chance of winning 1 of the new stamps so be sure to pop in again tomorrow. 

Anyway back to today and for my card today I have used Primrose 'Ride the Wave' and the fish from the Coral Reef set 1 to make another little scene and I used the out of the box technique for this.  Image is coloured with copics cs and paper is all from my stash as are the flowers then I added the stamped sentiment.


So be sure to check out what my other teammates have been up to today by checking out the challenge blog and remember to come back tomorrow for our blog hop.

I would also like to enter this card in to the following challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity  #33 ~ use at least one of flags/ticket/tag
Totally Gorjuss #94 ~ Cute & Cuddly
TFL

8 comments:

  1. Oh hun this is fantastic, just love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fab Jac I love that fab tag! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Jac this is ace, I love the wee fishes at the side jumping up to nibble her toes. Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a sweetie Jac, love your gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cutie, I love how you coloured it and the little fishes jumping out of the water.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card. love it

    Thanks for playing with us at C4E this week, hope you join us next time too

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous and so sweet, love the bright colours and beautiful flower xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x