Sunday 8 August 2010

TGF ~ Jade

Well tonight I sat here and put together a card for the challenge over at Anya Ink which this time is for Black & White + 1 colour and for this I opted for green.  I have used the image of Jade from the 1st Roll Call set and after seeing an image that Ria had coloured of Jade using b&w and adding a pink stripe to her hair which worked so well I decided to try something similar and once I had chosen my papers (coredinations cs and DCWV glitter stack I decided I needed more than just the hair stripe in green and this card is my end result.  There is also a TGF sentiment stamped up in the top right corner but it doesnt show up too well in the pic and it says 'say what?'
I am also entering this into:
Sketch and Stash challenge #41 ~ the stamps are my newest item.
2 Sisters Challenge #4 ~ Stitching real or faux

 
TFL x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jac- i love the colours in this card - my kind of colours. i love the diamond paper too
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jac this is so cute. Great colour combo, it works so well.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jac, Love the green strip in her hair as well, very rock chick! Thanks so much for joining us over at AnyaInk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jac! Great image - I love the green in her hair - and fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card! xx Thank you for joining us at The 2 sisters challenge blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour combo and love the hair streak, nice touch! Thanks for joining us at 'Anya Ink'.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jac. Lovely card. The blog is looking good :)
    Hope you are well. Love Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and a great take on my sketch. I love the image. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and that papers, Love how you have added the green to her hair too! Thanks for sharing with us at Anya Ink xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jac.....Such a pretty card, cool colours too!!!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at the 2 Sisters Challenge - show us your stitching!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x