Monday 2 August 2010

digi layout for challenge at Scrap That Idea forum


Vicki (A Work In Progress) decided to continue the challenge forum that started during the World Cup so we had to state our intention to take part and were sent links to a freebie mini kit and we can score points for doing a lo and other things too.  Unfortunately I havent been able to pop on and view everyones work properly yet so that is my task for tomorrow morning!  And I know I am going to see some amazing work and hopefully get more inspiration for the next challenge.  The kit is called Petticoat Lane and we had to use at least 3 of the papers and 6 of the elements which I managed and I used the horse riding pictures from yesterdays post.  TFL

I am also entering this into the challenge over at By The Cute and Girly as their theme for August is Animal Antics. 

8 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous layout .. those pics look right at home there .
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps this layout would be perfect for the challenge over at By the cute and girly this month
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO Jac, great kit!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely digi layout, thanks for entering it in this month's By The Cute And Girly challenge.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to exchange links with your site jacs-playground.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout and colours. Perfect for these fab piccies.Thanks for joining us this month over on BTC&G. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x