Saturday 26 June 2010

Sketch & Stash Challenge #38 & Spoon Full Of Sugar #109


Here is the card I was working on last night but just got too tired to finish it so have now finished it, I'm lovin' my new stamps!

Sketch and Stash #38 ~ great sketch I used a digi paper which I think is a Rasberry Road Design but it was in my scraps drawer so not sure, coredinations cs, some ribbon from the cheapy shop, the little tags are cut using my sizzix doodle tag alpha, which I seem to forget I have, the little flowers are punched from a scrap of paper from the drawer and the gems are from my stash, my new item is the delightful TGF Nahla from the Roll Call collection who is coloured with copics and a little sakura stardust.

Spoon Full Of Sugar #109 ~ Good Luck/Best wishes I used a little best wishes peeloff which fitted nicely on the tag.

Well thats all my crafting for tonight as Ria has gone to a camp out so I am going to the beach with Adrian while he does some fishing and I'm going to take the camera and hopefully get some good shots of the sun going down and even more hopefully some fish for lunch tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend. xx

3 comments:

  1. Another fab little image and lovely cheerful and bright DP . I love it!
    Have a wonderful day tomorrow
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jac!! I love the summery papers you've used!! I hope Ria's had a fab time!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash this week!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your cards with these roll call people!! :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x