Thursday 18 March 2010

4 challenges in 1


Ok this card meets with 4 challenges which are the sketch at Friday Sketchers, the theme of Green & Cream at Stamp Something, Lace at My Time To Craft and Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge of Anything Goes. I have used a Dressy Miss Anya coloured with copics and a touch of sakura stardust, the flowers, brads and lace are all from my stash and the gorgeous papers are from the latest freebie digi kit at Staceys Scraps which is called 'I'm Not Irish But Kiss Me Anyway. Have also used x-cut corner punch and a nestability. TFL

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is so cute!!!! Thanks for showing me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card - am really into greens at the moment -must be the spring air ! I love the lace on the card - even the back paper panels look like lace
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is super cute. I love all the green very festive. ;)
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! This is amazing Jac.. Green is one colour I really can't do... you've done it brilliantly!!
    Hope you have a good weekend! Hope you're not working too much!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, beautiful lace. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. just lovin this thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC this week hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x