Wednesday 25 November 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #29 & PTW - Christmas crackers


This week I decided it was time to join in with the Pollycraft Monday challenge as I have been quietly collecting the friday freebies and this week I have used a few of them in my crafting so I thought why not. This weeks theme is Wonderful Christmas Time so I used the wonderful Santa image which I coloured with copics, papers are My Minds Eye Wonderful Winter, the sentiment is from the Dottie & George Bumper christmas collection available at Charmed Cards & Crafts and the leaves were in my stash. This is also for the PaperTake Weekly challenge which is Christmas crackers. TFL Hope to get some crafting done tomorrow as we are having a power outage for the day so cant do the hw - what a shame! lol

1 comment:

  1. Evening Jac,this is fabulous,you have coloured santa beautifuly and the papers are gorogeus,great to see ya joining in the pollycraft challenge...hope it's the first of many:)
    Hope you and yours are all well:)
    Thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

    love and hugs
    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x