Monday 25 May 2009

Spoon Full of Sugar #52 A Happy Birthday


Over at SFOS this week they are celebrating their first birthday and the challenge is to make a card for a celebration. My card uses papermania papers, coredinations cs some of which has been embossed and some inked, the sentiment is a D&D stamp and the image is the 'delectable' Annie with kitty stamp from Charmed Cards & Crafts, coloured with whispers pens and the gems are from my stash. Congratulation SFOS on your first birthday and heres to many more. TFL Still struggling with uploading to blogger but it did do it on the 2nd attempt this time! lol

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp Jac, I think this might have to fall into my basket at some point lol!! Gorgeous colours, so pretty!
    Hope you're having a great bank holiday Monday!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x