Wednesday 27 May 2009

CCT challenge # 61 Sporting Chance


When the challenge this week was Sporting Chance over at CCT I was spoilt for choice as to which image I was going to use and eventually I chose a wonderful Dottie image from Charmed Cards & Crafts which I havent actually managed to use yet, Swimming Dottie from the Fun Time Dottie collection. I coloured her using sakura glaze pens to try and give an impression of beign wet, the paper is papermania which I have had forever and after ripping and sticking I decided to edge wtih stickles 'frosted lace'. The fact that the mat and image are behind the 'waves' was by accident when I was moving them round trying to decide on placement the mat just slipped so I decided to go with it. Couldnt find a suitable sentiment so just added this in my own writing using a stardust pen and the flowers and brad are from my stash. TFL

2 comments:

  1. What a fab card, I can almost feel the water lapping at my feet and the warm rays of the sun! I love how you have created the waves. Super work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is fab Jac. That is one of my fave images of Dottie and your waves are brilliant!

    Lea
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x