Monday 8 December 2008

Spoon Full of Sugar #28 Thank You



This week over at SFOS the challenge was; this weeks Challenge - We would like to see you create a thank you card, this was perfect timing as we had our works Christmas Do this Saturday and instead of going out for a meal we all went to the managers house where she laid on a fantastic buffet and we took a bottle. It was a brilliant night out (didnt get home til gone 1 and conusmed rather a lot of alcohol but we wont go down that road!lol) and I thought her and her husband deserved a little thank you for having us rabble round! It was much nicer than going out to the pub/restaurant. My card uses Vegas George part of the rock 'n' roll colection from Charmed Cards & Crafts. I coloured him in using wc pencils and sakura pens, the papers are digi the diamond pattern is from A Work In Progress called Primary Grunge by the very talented Vicki and the dotty paper is by Sweet Blossom Designs and is an addon to the Primary Grunge kit by Sara. I have only recently discovered these talented ladies and I am lovin' all that they are producing and I hope to be using their kits very soon in my scrapbooking (when I get some extra hours!lol) But back to the card I have used more ribbon from the cheapy shop and some gems and adhesive stones from my stash. Can you believe that when I was planning this card it was actually going to be b&w with a little splash of colour!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Jac and sounds like you had a very merry night lol!! Loving the downloaded papers, I love looking at Vicky's blog, lots of yummy things on there!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great card Jac and so pleased you had a lovely evening :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he, how faulous! I bet he loved it Jac, I know I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x