Friday 12 December 2008

2 challenges, 2 cards


Well I have been hard pressed to get any crafting done this week and missed out on several challenges but tonight I have managed to complete 2! the first one is for SCSC which was embossing this week dry or heat, I went for dry and used my BS texture plates on some coredinations cs which I then lightly sanded, the image is Scruff from the animal magic downloads at Charmed Cards, ribbon from the cheapy shop, peeloff and adhesive stones are pm and the little wooden flowers were in a tub in my lcs 12 for a pound so I got the brown, black and white ones (there werent any other colours!lol) The second card is for the Sketch Saturday challenge and its a fabby sketch by Mariska, liked this as soon as I saw it and will definately use it again. my papers are from a digi kit by Vicki called Primary Grunge and the addon by Sara, ribbon from cheapy shop (think I'm going to have to get back there pretty soon for some more!lol), flowers are pm, brads from stash, sentiment printed on pc and the image is another from the animal magic downloads. This is for a work colleage who is in the process of moving house at the moment. TFL I hope to be able to visit a bit more next week as I'm on leave Yipee!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jac they're both gorgeous! You have such a flare with the downloads.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x