Friday 13 September 2019

Crafty Catz Challenge #474 ~ Anything Goes

Welcome back to another fab challenge with Crafty Catz, oh boy where did the week go?  Anyway this week the host is our wonderful Billie and the theme is as always 'Anything Goes' and Billie gave the DT the added twist of 'Sympathy', not the easiest of cards to make (well I always struggle) but be sure t check what the DT have made, they have made some outstanding inspiration for you, (I was blown away! what a talented bunch they are!)  This weeks sponsor is 


Prize 

Morgan’s Artworld Facebook Group

Morgan’s Artworld Challenge Blog

The DT were given some beautiful images to play along with, I chose 'Old Roses Frame' and printed it directly onto some Kraft cs, I have then coloured with SN pencils.  I die cut the sentiment twice and layered it up, I had planned on leaving it as Kraft and getting an embossed effect but it really didn't work so I brushed it with some green ink.  Kept it very clean & simple.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner #199 ~ Fall Colours
Little Red Wagon #514 ~ In Memorium
Crafty Creations #398 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x

5 comments:

  1. Morning Jac, What a lovely card, that image is so beautiful.
    Have a lovely weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't appear you have any trouble with sympathy cards, this one is perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, looks good on kraft card, happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and lovely clean design. Love the use of the kraft.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jac what a beautiful card,the green is perfect,well done my friend,i am also your newest follower hope you will visit and follow me too,hope you have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x