Tuesday 26 March 2019

Simply B progressive challenge

Phew, only making it by the skin of my teeth this month.  We had a fabulous free image from Simply B Stamps and the challenge was to make a project using the image and the sentiment  and there had to be a feather.  Well things have been so hectic this month that I really thought I was going to miss out the chance to play along but I made it!  Went a little bit out of my comfort zone with the peachy colours but I found the paper and took my inspiration from there. The diamond pattern cut out is a new die and I think it will be very useful, the flower was cut from velum using the cricut, added the feather and inked round the image and sentiment and here she is.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. Morning Jac, gorgeous card, love that image and sentiment and the feather is a bonus...
    Hope things are getting better at work for you...take care flower.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x