Friday 6 January 2017

Crafty Catz Challenge #352 ~ Anything Goes

Good morning and a Happy New Year to one and all.  I hope you all had a lovely festive break and are all set to enjoy the coming year.  I'm due back at work later this month (24th) so I am going to try and make the most of the time I have left with crafting and a bit of home decorating too.  So with out further waffle lets get down to business.  Today is the first challenge of the year over at Crafty Catz and the theme is 'Anything Goes' and it is the turn of our wonderful boss lady Carol to set the DT a twist and she very kindly gave us a nice easy one to start the year with 'add ribbon', don't forget you don't have to add the twist but we'd love it if you did join us.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is


prize

So while I was wondering round looking for last minute gifts I saw this diary in Poundland and thought it was ideal for me to give it my personal touch.  It's A6 in size and now I wish I'd got a few more and done them as gifts! lol  
I started off with the sentiment stamp which is from a set called SteamPunk Dreams by Sam Poole from Creative Expression, the cogs, flying bugs and dressmakers form are also part of the set, the other stamps are from various different companies that I've bought over the years.  All stamped images have been heat embossed with, sea foam, antique gold, bronze or black embossing powders.
Front 
Back 
I then added various funky fibres, and bits of ribbon to the spine and finished off with a few little charms.  I don't think it will get mixed up with anyone elses diary! lol.  I love how it turned out.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts #396 ~ Something New ~ my new diary
Not Just Cards #39 ~ ATG
Crafty Sentiments ~ Something New
Crafty Creations #332 ~ ATG
Little Red Wagon #375 ~ Something New
Thanks for stopping by x

10 comments:

  1. This is stunning what a transformation love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous and fabulous make Jac have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jac, have a fab weekend..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a brilliant makeover, have a lovely week
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous project... I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great album! I really like the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful stamps you used for this project. Like the different colours you used when you embossed too. It looks awesome!
    Wish you a great weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project. Wish I had the guts to be so random in my designs - it creates such an amazing effect! Happy New Year. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab project, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have given a perfect makeover to that notebook..Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x