Friday 4 November 2016

Crafty Catz Challenge #345 ~ Anything Goes

Good morning all, it's Friday which means it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week the theme is 'Anything Goes' and our wonderful Cindy has give the DT the twist of adding a snowflake.  Now remember the added twist is for the DT but you are more than welcome to play along with us and add the twist if you want to.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is 

PRIZE......ADFD WILL PROVIDE 3$ GIFT VOUCHER
this is equal to 3 images of winners choice
This week I have gone with a very simple project that I did in Photoshop Elements (I'm still not able to get in the craftroom and do stuff yet and I'm really missing it) I have used a gorgeous paper from Bearly Mine Designs, I love how it is already all layered up and 'embellished' so all I have added is the quote which I found on Pintrest and I added a slight bevel to it.  Once my hand is fighting fit I intend to print this out and put it onto a ceramic tile leftover from when our bathroom was decorated and then varnish it and put some little felt on it so it can be used as a teapot/hot plate stand.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion #336 ~ ATG
Not Just Cards #37 ~ ATG
Crafty Gals Corner #96 ~ Anything but a card
Thanks for stopping by x

6 comments:

  1. Great job Jac, a lovely card......hope you can soon get back to the craft room...
    Enjoy your weekend...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jac just love this have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super card and sentiment, hope your hand is feeling better, enjoy your weekend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card. .. I love the sentiment and the colour!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning project. I love the sentiment and the different elements Jac. Have a lovely week ahead. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card just blew my mind... It is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x