Monday 21 March 2016

Sweet Melody

Recently I was very lucky and won the challenge over at The Paper Shelter and because I had used one of their images that meant I won a fabulous $30 gift certificate to their store.  So here is a card I have made with one of my chosen images.  This is 'Melody' and she has been coloured using a mix of markers, a white gel pen and a red sparkle pen, the paper is from The Range and is glittered, the sentiment is cut on the Cricut, I've made some rolled roses from spotty paper and black paper and I finished off with some black cs die cuts and red gems.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination #77 ~ Anything Goes
Craft Rocket #11 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #16 ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #105 ~ Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish #308 ~ Square or Rectangular cards
Craft Your Passion #304 ~ Always Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart #104 ~ Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenge.
    I can’t wait to see what you create for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Craft Your Passion Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project Thank you for joining Craft Rocket Challenge - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely colors she look so comfortable TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x