Saturday 24 May 2014

My first spectrum pencils card!

So my 2 sets of Spectrum pencils arrived, the primaries and essentials, but my paper stubs haven't arrived yet!  So I thought I'd have a bit of a play anyway, certainly needs more practice but I felt happy enough to make a card with my first effort.  The papers are Craft Creations XOXO, teamed with some Kraft cs and I finished off with part of the Starburst die cut from JS.



















I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Created with Love #82 ~ Lots of Layers
Papertake Weekly ~ Oh so cute
ABC ~ L is for Lots of Layers
Stampin' for the weekend ~ For the Girls
TFL

3 comments:

  1. Jac Love This And So Need To Get Some Of Theses Saw On C&C But Had To Sit On My HaNds Too Many Bills This Month

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely and cute thanks for taking the time to share with CWL this week
    Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x