Wednesday 30 October 2013

Time to use some Orange with the Divas By Design

Good morning, I have sheduled this post as I am in training all day to day :-(  So today it's time for a new challenge over at Divas By Design and this week we'd like to see some orange and we have a fabulous sponsor this week too.
and the DT got to play with some fabulous KennyK images (I love these!)  For my card I used 'Victory Boy', coloured with my spectrums.  Papers are all from Raspberry Road Designs 'Big Boy' I dry embossed the stars added a star button and a sentiment down the side of the inside using a quick cutz alpha.





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Totally Papercrafts #190 ~ No squares allowed
Challenges 4 Everybody #32 ~ Anything Goes
Created with Love #64 ~ Anything Goes
TFL


12 comments:

  1. Brilliant Jac Love That Embossing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male card Jac.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jac,lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jac - love the fussy cutting and super embossing.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Jac! I love the colour combo and the way it opens to the sentiment. You've coloured the image beautifully! :-)
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card Jac, I love Kenny K images to make male cards otherwise I find them hard to do!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the image and paper. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card thanks for sharing with CWLC this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card love the image. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at Created with Love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great bright card, love the papers and the image! Thank you for playing along with Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x