Wednesday 6 March 2013

Mother's Day

Well with Mother's Day here in the UK just round the corner I was asked to make a couple of cards by a work colleague.  For one I was able to add a sentiment to a card I already had in stock and for the second one I came across a pack of LOTV images that had been free in a magazine, quite some time ago only found them when I was having a sort out the other day! lol.  I coloured the image with copics and I think my attempts at blond hair are definitely getting better! Papers are First Edition Family Ties and I've embossed the plain panel and added some blue cs, sentiment is pc generated and finished off with some yellow gems.  Thankfully both cards went down very well.





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles #25 ~ Yellow
Sweet Stampin' ~ Embossing
One Stop Craft Challenges #218 ~ Mothers Day
My Time To Craft #211 ~ Embossing
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes (+ option of Mothers Day)
TFL


7 comments:

  1. Fab creation. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card I'm sure your mums whom you made the cards for will love them love the image I too got these, thank you for sharing it with us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful bright card and I love the image. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, such a pretty image. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Nice bright colours. I haven't used that image in a long time!

    Thank you for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Jac, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ FSC
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x