Wednesday 16 January 2013

Especially for You

Thought I'd share a card I've made with the second of the 2 new digis from Crafty Sentiments Design. (check yesterdays post for the other image) This little fella is called 'With Love'.  Now when I saw those gorgeous patchwork balloons I just knew that I needed to pop over to Bearly Mine Designs and pick up their Patchwork Party paper pack, been umming and ahhing over them for a while!lol  I went for lilac and lemon, it's not a combo I use very often but I do like it.  As well as the patchwork paper I have a patchwork tribossed panel and a tribossed hearts panel (but they are both a bit hidden!)  Lots of layering on this one and of course the colouring is with my copics, finished off with a little silver sentiment and some yellow gems.  These new digis are just adorable.



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stamptacular Sunday #198 ~ Sketch
Bearly Mine Challenges #69 ~ Anything Goes
A&T Digital Designs #21 ~ Polka Dots
Divas By Design ~ Make it Girlie
Crafts and Me #116 ~ Something New ~ image and paper
TFL

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jac,lovely image and fabulous layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so cute and i love the colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, love the colours & the papers are fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at A&T Challenges, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute Jac, I love the colours you used and layout of your card... you've been very quick :) I just printed mine so far! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jac, awww isn't he just the cutest! And your card isn't far behind in the cute stakes as well!

    Fab colour combo and lovely papers.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jac what a gorgeous card I really love those colours you have used also that adorable image and super design,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet bear. Really nice coordinating papers. Compliments your coloring beautifully.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Sketch Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So very happy that you could join us this week.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I love the bear! thanks for playing with "A & T Emerald Faieries" this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would never have thought to put these colors together but what a stunning combination they make!!!

    Thanks so much for joining the Diva's this week with your creation!

    Rina~~ DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x