Sunday 4 November 2012

New As The Crow Flies release at Mad For Markers

Hi Today (well Monday 5 November which it already is over in Australia! lol) sees a new release of wonderful images from As The Crow Flies which are available to buy over at Mad For Markers Online Store and for my card I have used this super cool 'surfer' image. Coloured with my copics, E50, 00 11, Y06, 08 BG 05 & G05.  I have actually given him a digital surf board which is part of the digi kit that the paper, tag, wording and coloured curve came from, its by Sweet Blossom Designs and is called Surfs Up, I have had it stored on my hard drive for quite some time but I always knew it would come in handy! lol  That is the joy with digi stuff though it really doesn't require the same storage space!



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown #122 ~ Team Spirit
Allsorts #179 ~ Men Only
TFL

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are busy today,love this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our man theme at allsorts. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x