Tuesday 4 September 2012

Emerald Faeries are asking you to Use A Doily

Yes the challenge for this fortnight over at the Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog is to use a doily, I have used a doily die from Crafty Sentiments Designs, my ribbon is Forever Friends and the paper is I think K&Co, the flowers are a recent purchase made while I was away on holiday and that was where I got my inspiration for this card.  I have used the adorable Emerald Faeries image 'Ashee' which is available at A & T Digital Designs Shop  I have coloured using copics and added a little sparkly with sakura stardust I have also based my card on the sketch challenge which is still running over at the A & T Sketch Challenge Blog for another week















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gem Of A Challenge #54 ~ Its a boy thing
Crafty Cardmakers #74 ~ Winged Things
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join our challenge this week at Emerald Faeries.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jac,love the image...great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...♥..einfach zauberhaft..♥...
    liebe Grüsse aus der Schweiz
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully coloured image - just lovely. And it looks great with the doily! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty coloured image, so cute too and just perfect for our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jax... You are so very talented! I look forward to seeing what you make next! Beautiful art work.
    Your teamie,
    Manderly
    Xxxooo
    Thank you very much for your sweet comments. Means much to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this so much Jac that image is so sweet, the frame, papers and embellies look terrific.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x